Two funding opportunities are now open in EOSC-Life. We encourage the different Galaxy communities to apply!
The first one provides funding for a project equivalent to roughly 1 full-time salary for one year as well as training and expert advice from within the EOSC-Life consortium, to enable the delivery of complex cloud-connected life science research projects. Proposals should fit with one or more of the following themes:
- Data curation, handling and integration for publishing into the cloud.
- Tool interoperability, workflows and containerisation.
- Cloud deployment and resources.
The application deadline is on the 22nd of December 2020.
The second one is for training on topics relevant to EOSC-Life such as:
- Development of new courses or other training activities (personnel costs for new materials, adapting existing training to the needs of EOSC-Life, e-learning, video, podcast, etc.).
- Delivery of courses or other training activities (venue related costs).
- Capacity building (reaching of existing courses, sharing best practice and knowledge exchange, coordinating activities with other EOSC-related projects, training new trainers, staff visits, venue related costs).
The application deadline is on the 13th of November 2020.